The Teslar Software team would like to invite you to the 2nd annual Teslar User Conference! This year will be a little different due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we aren’t going to let it stop us from connecting with our clients. The conference will take place virtually on November 3rd-5th, 2020. We will have a combination of live events via video conference and pre-recorded events on the 3rd and 5th, and an extra day in between to allow additional time to access and view content. We have chosen this setup in an effort to accommodate varying schedules.
There will be opportunities to catch up on product updates and future enhancements and will provide a great opportunity to connect with other Teslar power users across the country.
Please note that each ticket needs to be purchased individually to ensure that we have everyone’s name associated with their registration.
TUESDAY LIVE SESSIONS
- Keynote from Joe Ehrhardt
- Loan Review with Guest Speaker and Joe Ehrhardt
- Teslar Power User Discussion Panel
- Teslar Demonstration of Workflow and Pipeline
THURSDAY LIVE SESSIONS
- Keynote from a Guest Speaker
- Roundtable with Support & Client Advocacy
- Teslar Demonstration of Exceptions and Special Assets
- Meet the Teslar Team
- Teslar Success Stories
- Special/Criticized Assets
- Hear from our Board Members